Monday, Jan. 05, 2004, 1:05 p.m.: a new year...
My New Years Resolutions:
1. Stop eating beef-mad cow scares the fuck out of me!
2. Stop eating bacon [pork]-it's fatty and nasty and clogs your arteries
3. Eat healthy all week long-save 'junk' for weekends
4. Get back into work-out schedule- MAKE time for it...even if I have to skip certain auditions
5. Start to work on getting a degree-I decided that I should have a degree no matter what I end up doing in this life
6. Concentrate on myself more-even if SOME people think I'm 'self-absorbed'...my needs should come first!
7. Be more involved with others-trying to let people touch me emotionally is probably the hardest thing for me, but worth the effort...even if it makes me crazy, if anything it will help my acting!
8. GET A FUCKING AGENT!!!!!!
Well, it's official...everyone is leaving me. One of my girlfriend's has just gotten engaged over the holidays. Another one flew off to Portugal yesterday, with her boyfriend, and doesn't know when she'll be back. Another one looks pretty serious with her new beau...it's just a matter of time until HE proposes. Is it really a time to be settling down?! I guess I am getting older. How come I still feel like a teenager then?
<3 ~CAT~ xXx